About the Course
Reiki Level 1 (Shoden) is primarily focused on self-care and practicing with family and friends. It is the foundational course and is the most important in understanding and practicing the Japanese healing art of Reiki.
During this course you will learn the history of Reiki and Japanese cultural teachings, the precepts and pillars of Reiki practice, as well as the many uses and effects of Reiki. You'll participate in the original Japanese ceremony of Reiki "attunement" and we’ll discuss the available science surrounding how Reiki works.
Classes include plenty of practice time!
You will KNOW how to practice Reiki and be confident when you leave! Guaranteed!!
ABOUT JINA DANIELS & HEARTFLOW CREATIVE:
Jina Daniels is an Intuitive Artist passionate about sharing the process of self discovery and personal transformation through Creativity, Heart Coherence, Somatic Movement, Reiki and Shamanic Energy practices.
* Certified Creatively Fit Coach
* HeartMath® Certified Practitioner
* Trauma Sensitive HeartMath® Certified Practitioner
* Certified Reiki Mississippi™ Professional Practitioner
* Certified Yoga Teacher (RYT200)
ABOUT KRISTA TEW & JUST BE
Krista Tew is a Reiki Master Teacher & Practitioner, with a heart for helping others release stress and quiet the mind to allow the flow of universal intuition and healing energy. She has explored other ancestral health and healing modalities, such as yoga, plant medicine, meditation, and sound healing, along with new healing and energy technologies.
* RMT Certification with Energy Medicine Squared
* Completion of Energy Medicine Practicum Training at The Monroe Institute
* B.E.S.T. Certified Practitioner (Bio Energetic Synchronization Technique)
* Founding Member and Former Vice President of the Mississippi Reiki Association