About the Course
Reiki Level 2 (Okuden) is an intermediate practitioner level course in practicing the Japanese healing art of Reiki. (student should have already completed Reiki Level I course and received a Reiki Level I attunement before taking this course) .
During this course, you will learn more about the cultural teachings, direct lineage and specific Japanese Reiki techniques, including the Japanese kanji symbols considered sacred to Reiki practice. In the Japanese way, we learn the ancient art of practicing Reiki “through space and time”.
Class is a combination of lecture, discussion and demonstration/training. Practice time includes giving and receiving a complete Reiki treatment on self and others, and practice drawing all the level II symbols.
Prerequisites for Reiki Level 2 (Okuden):
* Completion of Reiki Level 1 (Shoden)
ABOUT JINA DANIELS & HEARTFLOW CREATIVE:
Jina Daniels is an Intuitive Artist passionate about sharing the process of self discovery and personal transformation through Creativity, Heart Coherence, Somatic Movement, Reiki and Shamanic Energy practices.
* Certified Creatively Fit Coach
* HeartMath® Certified Practitioner
* Trauma Sensitive HeartMath® Certified Practitioner
* Certified Reiki Mississippi™ Professional Practitioner
* Certified Yoga Teacher (RYT200)
ABOUT KRISTA TEW & JUST BE
Krista Tew is a Reiki Master Teacher & Practitioner, with a heart for helping others release stress and quiet the mind to allow the flow of universal intuition and healing energy. She has explored other ancestral health and healing modalities, such as yoga, plant medicine, meditation, and sound healing, along with new healing and energy technologies.
* RMT Certification with Energy Medicine Squared
* Completion of Energy Medicine Practicum Training at The Monroe Institute
* B.E.S.T. Certified Practitioner (Bio Energetic Synchronization Technique)
* Founding Member and Former Vice President of the Mississippi Reiki Association