Jax-Zen Healing Arts Center
Business Information, Terms & Policies
We want you to have an amazing and safe experience with us at Jax-Zen Healing Arts Center and request that you be aware of the following information, terms and policies. Each guest will be required to sign an acknowledgement of agreement prior to utilizing services.
Please arrive at least 5-10 minutes before your scheduled appointment.
Session time is valuable and we honor your time by being present and reserving that space specifically for you.
If you cancel or change your appointment before the end of the previous business day, there will not be a charge.
If you cancel/change your appointment on the same day as appointment, we may charge your card on file for your session, unless we can re-book that slot--or you may send someone in your place.
If you simply do not show up for any reason, with no notice, we will charge your card on file for the session.
Session Fees vary based on the type of service, length of service & pricing options selected. These fees are subject to change. We require payment for services at the time of service.
Jax-Zen reserves the right to refuse service to anyone.
COVID-19 Screening Questions
I have answered NO to the following:
1. Have you had a fever in the last 24 hours of 100 degrees Fahrenheit or above?
2. Do you now, or have you recently had, any respiratory or flu symptoms, sore throat, or shortness of breath?
3. Do you now, or have you recently had, any chills. Muscle aches, new loss of taste or smell, or new rashes or lesions?
4. Have you recently tested positive for an active, COVID-19 viral infection or received a positive result for a coronavirus antibody test?
5. Have you been in contact with anyone in the last 14 days who has been diagnosed with COVID-19 or has coronavirus-type symptoms?
Floatation Therapy Policy (A. & B.)
A. I will NOT use the floatation tank if:
I have had any type of hair color/treatment within the past week.
I have not showered thoroughly and still have oils, creams, or makeup on my body.
I have recently had a spray tan.
I am under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
I have a communicable or infectious skin condition, disorder, or diseases.
I am diabetic, unless my diabetes is under medical control.
I have kidney disease and have not received my doctor’s permission to use the floatation tank.
I have a history of heart trouble, epilepsy, seizures or blackouts and have not received my doctor’s permission to use the floatation tank.
I have a condition which may be adversely affected by cutaneous absorption of magnesium.
I am experiencing a heavy menstrual period that cannot be contained by use of a tampon.
I have experienced diarrhea within the last 14 days.
I have incontinence, or voluntarily/involuntarily release of bodily fluids of any kind.
I am under the age of 18, unless I have a parent or guardian accept the terms of these policies on my behalf.
B. I understand that violation of any of these policies resulting in contamination of the float tank water may result in a minimum cleaning fee of $250, potential additional loss of use costs and/or salt replacement fee of up to $1,000.
Acknowledgement of Terms and Policies
1. I choose to utilize services of my own free will and will not hold the owner/operator of [BusinessName] or Jax-Zen LLC liable for any injury during a session or while on the premises.
2. I have read, understand and agree to all of the terms & policies listed above.